James Moscariello, MBA, PMP, CSM
James, an energetic, adaptive, US Navy veteran, has made a name for himself as a go-to resource for innovation and coaching for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
An engineer at heart, James has developed an appreciation for, and an expertise in, managing the human side of business and teams.
In addition to being an exceptional leader, James excels at mentoring leaders, having successfully mentored dozens of professionals ranging from small business owners and Project Managers to executives and managers at Fortune 500 companies.
James studied Innovation and Leadership at the University of Maryland, College Park, where he received his MBA in 2015. He holds a BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology from Thomas Edison State University and is a proud alumnus of the small, elite group of Nuclear Engineers to have graduated from the Naval Nuclear Power Training Program in Charleston, SC.
In his spare time, he enjoys avoiding rapid unscheduled disassembly while mountain biking, traveling to new exciting places, and following the progress of Tesla and the real-life Ironman, Elon Musk.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Scrum Alliance
- ITIL V3 Foundation ITSM, AXELOS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Project Management Institute
- Submarine Qualified, Nuclear Power Plant Operator, United States Navy
- Grade 1 Stationary Engineer, State of Maryland
- Energy Generation and Distribution – 10 Years
- Military – 8 Years
- Project Management - 7 Years
- Mechanical and Electric Engineering – 6 Years
- IT - 4 Years